We love Banjo Brothers bags because they are designed for cyclists and come in at an affordable price.
The Banjo Brothers Large Commuter Backpack as a 2000 cubic inch capacity (32.8 liters) and that means it can hold a lot of stuff! Figure about the size of a 30-pack!
The two layer design keeps everything on the inside snug and dry while the ballistic nylon outer shell takes all the abuse. A freshly re-designed liner is stronger than previous versions and totally replaceable for about the same cost as a good sixer of brew.
- Weight: 3.31 lbs
- Dimensions: 20″ H x 12.5″ L x 8″ W
- Capacity: 2000 cubic inches / 32.8 liters
- Waterproof 2-layer design: outer ballistic nylon layer wears like iron; replaceable waterproof liner keeps contents dry in a downpour
- A comfortable alternative to messenger bags – provides enough space for most commuters and students
- Wide padded straps distribute load more evenly than messenger bags
- Sits lower on the back than standard backpacks to reduce blind spots
- Quick-access side pocket fits mini-U lock
- Angled tab for safety light so that light faces back while riding
- Large reflective stripes
- Shoulder strap mounted cell phone holder