The Revelate Designs Pika Seat Bag is ideal for minimalist bikepackers, big day rides, smaller frames, suspension bikes, or other bikes without much exposed seat post.
I've been rolling Revelate Designs bags for several years and they are among the best made, most well thought out bikepacking or fat-biking bags out there.
- Roll down closure allows bag to expand or compress in volume
- EVA stiffened front and bottom plastic sheet provies rigidity and structure for load carrying
- Adjustable saddle rail position strap with long-wearing urethane coated webbing
- Internal compression strap for snug packing and internal seperation
- Carbon seatpost friendly
- Loops on top for attaching a bungee (not included)
- Requires a minimum of 3" exposed seatpost and 8" of clearance from saddle rails to tire
- Volume: 6-12 liters