The Road Runner Bags Tool/Saddle Roll has a few key features that makes this saddle bag perfect for Road Riding, Cyclocross/Gravel Riding, Commuting, Mounting Biking, Fatbiking and is built for life!
Road Runner uses a tried and true system of the YKK 3/4″ quick release buckle teamed up with 3/4″ USA made nylon webbing that is quick and easy to take on and off. Includes a removable seat post strap. Under the flap you will find a DOT stainless steel button snap to keep that flap secured against the body and keep your contents secured! Simple yet effective.
This roll is so versatile; place it on your saddle by looping the webbing in your saddle rails, tuck it in your jersey pocket, or toss it in your bag!
Just mount the roll with all of the essentials: Tube, Multi-Tool, Tire Lever (holds up to two), CO2 Charger and Cap.
Accommodates road tube (650c/b – 700c x 18mm – 28mm) and MTB tube (26″ – 29″ x 2.5″)
- Squeeze the air out of that tube and roll it tight! Make sure you do not damage the tube with the valve stem as they tend to be sharp!
- Simply load your tube and tools and place it in the center pocket & secure the flap down with the snap.
- Tighten the buckle strap around the roll. Tighten the strap as much as possible (be sure to use the adjuster tri-glide to secure the excess webbing). Buckle the Tool Roll closed off the bike.
- Disengage the buckle and string it through the saddle rails. Feed the male buckle through the left saddle rail and the female buckle through the right saddle rail. Wrap the straps around the Tool Roll and buckle together. You will find that the webbing may be tight and the buckle may be difficult to install but not to worry, that is all part of the process.
If installed correctly there would be no sway or sag of the roll. It should be tight up against the saddle rails and the contents should be secured.
Materials: Made of 1000D Cordura Brand fabric with a nylon webbing strap and YKK buckle.
This product, like all of our products, is 100% vegan and crafted with the finest USA made materials and hardware. No animals were harmed during the making of this bag.
- Completely Open: 12" W x 9" H
- Snapped Closed: 10" W x 5.5" H
- Inside Pocket: 4.75" W
- Outer Pockets (Separately): 3.25" W