This Schlick Cycles Growler is built with a 1×11 SRAM Force 1 drivetrain, 40mm tires that are at home on the dirt or the road, a high-quality Velocity Aileron wheelset with Sapim CX-Ray spokes and a Thomson cockpit.
The Growler line was made for Schlick Cycles in Portland, OR by Zen Bicycle Fabrications, These Made-in-the-USA frames are excellent build quality and have some really well thought out features that make them perfect Allroad bikes. We still have a handful of these frames as well as the Velocity Aileron Pro Wheelsets that we spec for the builds and can custom build you a one-of-a-kind bike that will give you years of satisfaction.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us help you spec out your dream ride!
Here’s the basic spec of this model:
- Schlick Cycles Growler Frame and Fork, available sizes are 48cm, 52cm, 54cm, 56cm, 58cm and 62cm.
- Velocity Aileron Wheelset
- Thomson Seatpost
- Thomson Stem
- Thomson Carbon Cyclocross Handlebar
- WTB Valcon Saddle
- TRP HY-RD Brakes
- Clement X’plor Tires 40mm x 700c
- Truvativ/SRAM Team GXP English Bottom Bracket Gray
- SRAM PG1170 11-Speed 11-36 Cassette
- SRAM PC-1170 11-Speed Chain
- SRAM Force 1 11 Speed X-Horizon Rear Derailleur Medium Cage
- SRAM Force 22/ Force 1 Double-Tap Right Shift/ Brake Lever
- SRAM Force 1 GXP 172.5mm 110 BCD 42T Crankset
- SRAM Force 1 Left Side Drop Bar Brake Lever for Cable Brakes
Check out this more Road-focused Growler if you are looking for a different spec.
We also have the Growler frames available as a combo with a really nice carbon road disc fork that makes an excellent starting point for your own custom build.