The Orange, powder coated Simplified BMX 24" Cruiser frame on this bike was hand-built in the USA by Tom Teesdale.
This particular Orange “Simplified” was a backup bike and was only run for a couple of weekends at the indoor track in Walworth county, a couple of fun sessions at Ray’s Indoor Mountain Bike Park while it was still around in Milwaukee and a couple of local pub/fun rides. Less that 100 miles total and is in excellent shape.
This is a “Made in the USA” 4130 Cro-Mo frame that was hand-built by Tom Teesdale. Serial Number TET432.
Orange 24” Simplified Cruiser specs:
- Effective Top Tube Length: 21.8″
- Head Angle: 74 degree
- Seat Angle: 70 degree
- BB Height: 12″
- Chainstay Length: 14.4″ – 15.6″
- This BMX cruiser comes from an MTB background so a few details, like the 68mm English Bottom Bracket, Surly Track Dropouts and wishbone seat stay/brake bridge show mountain bike heritage.
This Orange 24” Cruiser is built with:
- Fork: Supercross SLT Cruiser
- Handlebar: Sinz
- Stem: Billet
- Headset: Ritchey
- Cranks: Profile Racing 175mm
- Bottom Bracket: Profile Racing
- Sprocket: Profile Racing 39T
- Pedals: Fyxation Orange
- Seatpost: Uno
- Saddle: Odyssey Aiken
- Brakes: Sinz Lever/Tektro Caliper
- Wheels: Sun-Ringle
- Freewheel: Shimano 17t
- Tires: ITS MK2
This is a one of a kind bike and is available now for $1200.