Never find yourself unprepared with this perfect little stash bag! The Road Runner Burrito Handlebar Bag will keep your keys, wallet, phone, snacks, and spare clothes safe and dry. Equal to a California Burrito, this bag measures 8″ long and 3″ wide.
Why choose the Burrito Bag?
- Made of 1000D Cordura® Material - Your bag should last longer than that old pair or sneakers you haven't thrown out.
- YKK® zipper - The best the industry has to offer!
- Zipper pull tabs - Getting into your bag couldn't be easier with these little guys.
- Head tube strap and cord lock - This is the third point to secure the bag down to your bike.
- Heavy duty locking Velcro® - Allows for an easy and quick installation!
- Daisy chain webbing - Multiple Velcro locations for all your different handlebars
- Weight: 2oz // Dimensions: 8" wide x 3" Diameter = 0.4L
For correct function, please follow these simple steps to correctly install your Burrito Handlebar Bag to the handlebars of your bicycle.
- Determine the correct positioning of the bag for mounting it on the handlebars. Make sure there are no cables to interfere with the bags positioning as well as any lights or computers attached to the handlebars.
- Install the top straps on the furthest out mounting points (loosely) then center the bag on the bars. Now fully tighten the straps and tuck the remaining webbing behind the bag.
- Install the head tube strap as the 3rd mount for the bag which works to keep the bag snug against the head tube and eliminates all swaying and rocking of the bag.
Visit us at Everyday Cycles Milwaukee Bicycle Shop where we help bicyclists personalize their bike to meet their needs. We specialize in fatbikes, adventure cycling, mountain bikes, commuters and urban assault.